- Log into your BFX account on www.mybfx.co and click on New Transaction. (Please transact only during business hours: 9 - 5.30PM, Monday - Friday)
- Choose NGN in the “You sell" field and BTC in the "Recipient gets" field. Enter the amount of NGN you would like to sell or amount of BTC you would like (recipient) to receive. Click NEXT.
- Select your recipient by adding a new one or selecting one from your saved list. Click NEXT.
- Review and confirm payment details on the next page then click CONFIRM AND PAY.
- Make payment with your debit card or through Paga.
- Please allow some time for blockchain confirmations.
If you would like to buy bitcoins worth more than 1,000,000 NGN, please submit the request and we will contact you to provide bank transfer instructions.
How to pay with Quickteller
BitPesa’s payment partner, Quickteller, is a secure and established payment service, the platform enables direct payments to accounts in all commercial banks in Nigeria.
You will be charged 100 Naira, by Quickteller, for each transaction using your debit, visa, or verve card.
Step 1: Enter your mobile number in Quickteller’s payment screen.
Step 2: Select your preferred payment method. In this example, we choose “MasterCard Naira Debit”. Complete payment details and click on “pay”.
Step 3: Your payment is confirmed. Bitcoin will be delivered to your bitcoin wallet within the hour.
Why can’t I buy with my Naira debit card?
It is possible you have not activated your card for online transactions with your bank or your bank does not currently support this service.
Please contact your bank for more information.
How to pay with Paga
If you are a first time user, please sign up for a Paga account. Please follow the steps below to sign up for an account.
- SMS: Send Reg <First name> <Surname> to 27242 for Airtel, Etisalat and MTN OR 08142690798 for Glo to sign up e.g. Reg John Musa
- Online: Go to mypaga.com (online and mobile web): Simply visit www.mypaga.com on a computer or on your mobile web and follow the instructions.
- Paga Agent: Find a Paga Agent and provide your First name, Surname and Phone number.
Please send the exact Naira amount via Paga to Merchant account: Bitpesa and the reference number displayed on the screen.