Salesforce chat should be visible by default because Firefox browser has pop-ups enabled.
However, if the form is not displayed, follow the below steps to enable the popups and cookies.
- Select the Menu button and select Preferences
- Select the Privacy & Security panel. This is where you can view your settings for Enhanced Tracking Protection, which includes cookies.
- If Standard is selected, this is the default setting and, except for trackers, all cookies are enabled.
- If Strict is selected, either choose Standard or switch to Custom.
- If Custom is selected, either uncheck Cookies (this will allow all cookies) or select the setting to only block Cross-site and social media trackers.
3. Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
For Salesforce Chat to display on a Safari browser, the cookies and pop-ups should be enabled.
How to Enable Cookies
- Click the "Safari" menu
- Click the "Preferences" menu item
- Click the "Privacy" tab
- Choose your preferred Cookies and tracking settings
- Close the Preferences window
Unblock pop-ups on Safari Desktop
- Open Safari.
- Click “Safari” in the Apple Menu in the top-left corner of your screen. You will need to be in the Safari app to access this menu.
- Then click Preferences. You can also access Safari’s Preferences by using the Command + comma keyboard shortcut.
- Click on the Websites tab at the top of the Preferences window.
- From the left side-bar, click on Pop-up Windows.
- Finally, click the drop-down menu in the bottom right corner of the window and select Allow. This will cause Safari to allow all pop-ups. You can also choose to block all pop-ups or notify you every time they are blocked as well.
- Open Opera browser and go to Browser Settings.
- In settings choose Privacy & security tab.
- Scroll down to the Cookies section and choose the checkbox "Allow local data to be set (recommended)"
- Restart Opera.
How to unblock ads and pop-ups
Opera's Adblocker makes websites load faster and look cleaner by blocking ad scripts. It also includes tracking protection and stops cryptocurrency mining scripts for a secure browser. To enable these security features:
- Go to Settings (Alt+P)
- Under Privacy protection, toggle off Block ads and surf the web up to three times faster.
- Below that, toggle off Block trackers
- Launch Google Chrome. Then, touch the triple-dot menu on the upper right corner of the browser.
- Choose Settings.
- On Settings, choose Site Settings.
- Scroll down and you will get two options; “pop-ups and redirects” and “Ads”. Click on them one by one
- If you want to enable the Ad-blocker for Chrome Android, click on them one by one and toggle the button to make it grey.
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Safari.
- Under the General section, click the toggle next to Block Pop-ups to disable the pop-up blocker. A green toggle indicates an enabled pop-up blocker.